Bring your Customer Service or Inside Sales skills and along with your Corrugated Industry knowledge to a new operation!
Kampack, Inc. is opening a new production facility in McDonough, GA. We are seeking experienced candidates to support the Inside Sales function as a Customer Service Account Representative. In this role, you are a direct link to our customers providing the service and support they require!
The CSR position is an extension of the Sales team and has responsibility for supporting an assigned customer account base. The CSR will assist sales by maintaining accounts while developing strong customer relationships to support and promote current and future business opportunities. The CSR will lead various projects and see them through to completion in a timely fashion.
CANDIDATES FOR THIS ROLE MUST HAVE CORRUGATED MANUFACTURING CUSTOMER ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE.
The Customer Service Representative will report directly to the Customer Service Manager and works closely with Sales, Design, Production, Shipping, Operations and Finance, external vendors and our affiliated companies, to ensure that Customer and Production needs and requirements are achieved.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Safety and perform job duties in accordance with company Safety policies and procedures.
- Conduct themselves and perform all activities with the highest level of professionalism, remembering that our Customer’s needs and subsequent satisfaction is the goal.
- Liaise between the Customer and the company by assisting Customers, production, design, shipping, and account managers on a daily basis by various means.
- Develop strong, internal working relationships to support and promote efficient, timely and accurate response to Customer expectations.
- Process orders and new items received from Customers and Sales using various technology applications.
- Enter information into the estimating system or request product quotes, as applicable, to provide costing to management for analysis and pricing.
- Provide formal quotes to Sales and Customers.
- Track orders, initiate changes and expedited per Customer or Sales requests. Communicate the same to Sales, Management and Customer.
- Coordinate the necessary delivery schedules with Scheduling and the Shipping Department. Communicate the same to Sales, Management and Customer.
- Manage and track Customer’s warehouse product, when applicable, to ensure availability and min/max levels while managing overruns and underruns. Analyze monthly usages and re-stocking per Customer.
- Initiate outside manufacturing orders, as appropriate, communicating all necessary details and handling required follow-up.
- Address customer complaints and questions seeking aid from Sales and Management, as necessary.
- Follow established processes and procedures to ensure accuracy of work.
- Maintain customer files.
- Generate various reports and distribute accordingly.
- Maintain proper check and balances for optimum cost benefits relative to margin and customer pricing.
- Understand cost information and identify opportunities for cost containment and margin improvement.
- Ensure accurate product pricing for invoicing.
- Coordinate accounting credits.
- Foster a lean culture to drive continuous improvement, cost control and waste reduction in all facets of our operation.
- Minimum of 2+ years of customer service accounts management in Corrugated Manufacturing.
- Demonstrate an aptitude for customer service, computer, and administrative skills.
- Communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and written formats in English.
- Experience in CORRUGATED manufacturing process is REQUIRED.
Education, Training, Certifications
High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college and/or a combination of Sales or Customer Service experience preferred. Four-year degree desired.
Business Travel and Other Requirements
Occasional visits to customers and/or other external plants/facilities as required. Ability to work additional hours on an occasional basis (which may include Saturdays) as business needs necessitate.
All other duties as assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50,000.00 per year