The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating aesthetically pleasing images that accompany written text. Duties include meeting with clients to establish their needs, using design software to complete projects, and revising projects based on client feedback.
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals
- Obtain input from management, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately
- Work independently and cooperatively on multiple projects with the sales team, meeting deadlines and budget constraints, and scheduling project implementation based on workload, which may include five or more simultaneous projects
- Examine existing processes, identify flaws and create solutions to improve design capabilities
- Update and maintain internal databases of designs, photography, and video
- Assist Die Coordinator (or Purchasing Manager) to ensure proper plate ordering and master print card.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety and maintaining good housekeeping.
- College education or heavy college coursework in the field of in graphic design, art, or similar discipline or applicable work experience.
- Exceptional creativity and innovative design skills
- 5+ years experience (academic and professional) with design software, including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign & Strata 3D or comparable 3D rendering software. Web design a plus.
- Proven experience with graphic design, with a strong portfolio of work
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Organizational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Candidates are PREFERRED with work experience in a related field (corrugated, POP, packaging, etc.).
This position is located at our McDonough, GA site.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 11 paid holidays annually
- Life & LTD insurance